Friday, November 18, 2011

What kind of finch do I have?

Ok I got two finches Im new to this because I never had finches before I know one of them is a gouldian finch.But I have an all grey finch with a little white line on each side of its face and its beek is very orange and so is its feets and it sounds the finch makes sounds like a car horn(lol).What kind of finch is it and how can you tell if its a male or female?|||yep, thats definatly a zebra finch... a female one by the sounds of it. if finchy has an orange cheek it will be male, if not, and just has a white line, its female, also, males have black chests, orange with white dots on their side. if your bird has a stripey black and white tail, it will be a zebra finch. Beep Beep. Im a Zebra Finch. Beep.|||It sound like it could be a hen zebra finch. The male zebra finches have orange cheeks. Have a look at this pic of a cock and hen and see if it looks the same.





http://www.birdtrader.co.uk/uploads/BT14鈥?/a>|||it sounds like a zebra finch|||It sounds to me like it's a female zebra finch but I can be sure until I know it has a black stripe too.

No comments:

Post a Comment