Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Why did my gf get mad at this thing I said.?

My gf and I were together. She has a pet bird she really likes. I was with her and she was taking care of her sick bird, Peaches. She was trying to stick a thermometer in the birds beek. She said "Whats a birds temp supposed to be." I then said. "Candace, I think a bird turns out nicely at 275." She gave me this really evil squinty look.





Why was she mad.|||Can you even comprehend how terrible that question is? If you can't troll properly do not do it at all.|||Gee, I wonder......:-p|||maybe you should mention mesquite smoke marinade next time..........|||I have no clue. I think it's pretty funny.|||'Cause she wuvs her cute wittle birdie, and it isn't EVEN funny to joke about cooking him, that's why.

No comments:

Post a Comment