Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Why did my gf get mad at this thing I said.?

My gf and I were together. She has a pet bird she really likes. I was with her and she was taking care of her sick bird, Peaches. She was trying to stick a thermometer in the birds beek. She said "Whats a birds temp supposed to be." I then said. "Candace, I think a bird turns out nicely at 275." She gave me this really evil squinty look.





Why was she mad.|||Candace needs to learn to appreciate a quick wit like yours. Just explain to her that birds are cold blooded so it doesn't really matter and you were just trying to make lite of the matter since it's irrelevant anyway. Note, birds aren't really cold blooded but are rather warm blooded and would be between 99 and 110 degrees F.





Although you quick wit only earns you a B. To have gotten an A, you should have told her that she'd get a better reading if she were to stick the thermometer up the bird's poop shoot instead. While getting in a bit of humor with that comment, you'd be perceived as being more helpful in the matter.|||Well, she's genuinely concerned for her bird who is sick. And joking about it being dead and cooked isn't what she would want to hear.





She won't be mad for long.


But next time be a little more sensitive to her feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment