Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What was the song Morgan was dancing to at the bar in Criminal Minds epi "The Big Game"?

"The Big Game" was the episode guest starring James van der Beek. The whole BAU, with the exception of Gideon, was at the bar/pub. " Morgan dances as Garcia looks on from her table where she is sitting with Hotch and Haley. Prentiss walks by with drinks and warns Morgan the one in the back could take his wallet. He laughs and says in that case he will be a broke happy man. Haley asks Prentiss how they are treating her at the BAU, and she replies everyone is really nice, Hotchner and Haley go to the dance floor and Garcia excuses herself and goes to the ladies room, walking past JJ who is playing darts 鈥?and winning." The song is a popular one ... it's on the tip of my tongue, but I just can't remember it. I would really appreciate it if anyone can put me out of my misery. It's driving me nuts!|||"Push It" by Rick Ross


It's on the album "Port of Miami"

No comments:

Post a Comment