Friday, November 18, 2011

Has a bird ever tapped at the window with its beek until you looked?

I was sitting, reading, and I suddenly heard some tapping at the window beside me. I look over and it's a bird (looked like a Robin). It looked right at me and then flew away. Is this a sign or something? Someone told me it's a bad sign and means something bad will happen. ??|||I have always heard that if a black bird flew into your window or into your house something bad would happen..but never have I heard that about one tapping%26gt;%26gt;I think your safe!|||come on, dnt b superstitious.. those r crap!|||no actually i think it's a good sign... may be she was trying to be friendly certain animals have their moments like that|||it means you'll get good news.... so i was told|||No but several birds have flown into my window and broken their necks. Do sparrows taste good?|||no but one flew his beak into the window.. setting into motion .. his demise .. dang windex gets another one|||no|||no|||last i heard putting a pecker against a window could get you arrested|||No, but there was one fluttering around under the awning last month.|||Yes.....and I have a woodpecker who pecks my house...cuz I have


cedar shingles....and NOT.....brick or siding....he cracks me up|||My grandmother who was very superstitious used to say that a bird tapping at the window means someone's going to die.|||whoa, just like a disney princess. did you start singing? LOL





I was sitting next to a window when a bird flew into it.|||Yes..then i lost my sweet Lenore





sorry..i couldnt resist|||no, but one time a squirrel droped a chestnut on my head %26amp; it hurt like hell|||It was probably tapping at it's own reflection. It's a sign alright. A sign you're losing it! :~)|||If you're losing consciousness, and it's a vulture - then yes, it's a bad sign...|||No, but i seen a commerical about one and it was funny.|||I have a blackbird always tapping on my window. I love them. I don't believe in any superstation.|||It means a bird is tapping on the window. If it were to get into the house there is an old wife's tale about it being bad luck.


No outside bird tapping here just my inside bird tapping on a mirror.|||never|||Yes, they were out of bird food and hungry...

No comments:

Post a Comment