Friday, November 18, 2011

Is James Van Der Beek gay?

It's hard to believe but I am hearing rumors|||I don't think he's gay.Anyways I know he married his longtime lover, actress Heather McComb on July 5th 2003.|||i really don't know what it is with people


asking questions about celebrities being


gay. What they do with their personal lives


is none of our buisness...|||I think he is.|||Believe 'em, honey- I haven't heard any rumours that he's straight....girlfriends, fiance,...he just seems to have slipped into oblivion. Besides, whenever you hear a rumour that someone's gay, it's very rare that it's untrue- it's like he knows it, and we have that "feeling" that he is...all that's left is for him to leap out of that closet he's been hiding in...............

No comments:

Post a Comment