Friday, November 18, 2011

I will turn 25 next february, and still haven't dated, haven't beek kissed....?

Would it be too late for me to have my first date at age of 25?|||I would say no. I will be 25 in July. I am waiting for my first date/kiss.|||It's never too late :)|||better late then never dude =]|||Aww, that's awsome!|||Never too late. There are always late bloomers.....Im almost 27 havent been on a 'real' date or had a 'real' gf in years.|||NO! It's never to late to date or have a first kiss.


good luck|||its never ever too late hun! take your time...|||No..dating does not require an age requirement...What happened to you? I want to hear your story..If you don't mind..you can send me emails..I'm curious about you..thnx..Take care..|||Your whole life is in front of you..make the most of it and enjoy your life like you want. CHOICE!|||There is nothing wrong with that. Had my first bf at 24 and marrying him at 25.





We both shared our first kiss together. Made it more special and it was worth the wait. We are both learning and experiencing things together.

No comments:

Post a Comment