Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What did you think of James Van Der Beek's performance on Criminal Minds?

Little Dawson Leery all grown up and very scary. I think he did a great job and I hope to see more of him.|||My god, he was amazing!! His performance was so good, I almost forgive him for The Rules of Attraction :)





He is definitely trying to break free of the stereotyping roles he's done in the past. He is clearly capable of playing any type of role and I hope he gets the chance to try out some big screen roles.|||I liked him. It showed a different side of him that we don't see to often.|||he did pretty good i think. definitely different than what he showed on dawson's creek.|||Yeah me too - but I guess I had type-casted him as "dawson leery from the creek" but I thought he was wicked-awesome!!|||Great job, he deserves an Emmy for it. It's to bad he didn't get away. So they could bring him back in future episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment