Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Game to play with a 6 month old... to entertain me too?

lol.


I love playing with my 6 month old son, but a grown up can only play "beek-a-boo" for so long


Just curious as games you play with your son that are fun for you too (like his reactions are funny and entertaining or whatever)


Thanks|||can he sit up on his own yet.


i started rolling a ball to my son at that age. it wasnt long before he knew how to roll it back.


you could also hide toys under blankets, its funny watching then try to work out where it went.


buy some of those hard cardboard books, my son loves seeing the pictures and when i make farm yard animal noises :)


my son also loves shadow puppets, get a torch and make shadow birds with your fingers :)





cant think of anything else just yet xxx|||The most recent one I have been doing with my 6 month old is (if he is doing some kind of commando shuffle on the floor) take one of his toys and sit a little ways from him and try and make him crawl to you to grab the toy.


I find it fun and cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment